Quick Lube Service Technician
Quick Lube Tech (Entry Level) – Toyota of Rockwall
Why wait to make a career out of doing what you love? Some of our best master technicians started as quick lube techs. So if working on cars gets your gears moving, contact us today. As a quick lube tech, you’ll start by being responsible for inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly and thoroughly. And with a little hard work and dedication, who knows where you’ll be able to go? At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
- Perform multipoint inspections
- Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs
- Communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Check tire pressure
- Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
- Add water to radiator and battery
- Replace oil and air filters
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, safety standards and codes of conduct
- Follow dealership safety procedures to avoid exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
Compensation is based on knowledge and previous experience.
- Must meet dealership’s requirements for employment
- Ability to read/comprehend written instructions and information
- Familiarity with all aspects of automotive repair/maintenance
- Must have a valid driver license and be able to operate manual transmissions
- Prior experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Occasional exposure to inclement weather
- Ability to operate an automobile
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping and bending
- Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
- Requires a significant amount of walking and/or standing. May also require working in the seated position for long periods while operating controls with arms and legs. This position may also require working at a production pace while pushing and/or pulling materials from place to place.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. We are an equal opportunity employer, with a strict policy forbidding discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our goal is to hire, train, and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence.
About Our Dealership
We're Toyota of Rockwall, a family owned business located in Rockwall, TX. Just a short drive from Dallas but located in a close-knit community where relationships matter.
Toyota of Rockwall's vision is to offer our customers a different kind of buying and servicing experience. In order to achieve this we need friendly, self-motivated associates who will go the extra mile for their customers. We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement and paid training. We're an equal opportunity employer and most of all we offer an associate friendly environment that rewards performance! We also have a state-of-the-art facility. Our building is eco-friendly and includes many staff amenities including an on-site gym, break rooms and comfortable and stylish offices.
We look forward to meeting you and potentially have you as part of our team for the future.