Experienced Service Advisor
Experienced Service Advisor – Automotive
Put your natural knack for pleasing people to work! If you can make customers feel welcome and confident that their needs are being met, then our dealership may be your next career home. We need more than a Service Advisor; we need an expert in the art and science of customer service—someone who is equally as comfortable greeting customers as they are scheduling appointments and acting as a liaison between our customers and our service techs.
- Attitude is everything—greet service department customers promptly and courteously
- Listen to each customer and clearly articulate repair needs to techs
- Upsell recommended/additional services using low-pressure, high-integrity methods
- Provide accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs
- Adherence to dealership policy on customer vehicle care and operation
- Follow up on each repair and keep customers informed of progress
- Sell and manage extended warranties
- Inspect repair quality and ensure that all work is complete
- Notify customers when vehicles are ready for pick up
- Review and explain repairs and associated costs with customers
- Handle minor customer concerns and complaints
- Keep Service Manager informed of all problems and potential problems
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) scores in accordance with dealership standards
- Reynolds and Reynolds knowledge a plus!
- Previous Toyota experience also a plus!!
Compensation is based on knowledge and experience.
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and company paid continuing education and training. We are an equal opportunity employer, with a strict policy forbidding discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our goal is to hire, train, and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence.
About Our Dealership
We're Toyota of Rockwall, a family owned business located in Rockwall, TX. Just a short drive from Dallas but located in a close-knit community where relationships matter.
Toyota of Rockwall's vision is to offer our customers a different kind of buying and servicing experience. In order to achieve this, we need friendly, self-motivated associates who will go the extra mile for their customers. We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement and paid training. We're an equal opportunity employer and most of all we offer an associate friendly environment that rewards performance! We also have a state-of-the-art facility. Our building is eco-friendly and includes many staff amenities including an on-site gym, break rooms and comfortable and stylish offices.
We look forward to meeting you and potentially have you as part of our team for the future.